I’ve been swamped with life lately, so I’m dangerously behind on my shit-I-did-when-I-wasn’t-here-last-week wrap-up. Luckily I’m also way behind on doing things when I’m not here, so it all works out.
And now, this week’s Shit-I-did-when-I-wasn’t-here:
What you missed on Ill-Advised:
What you missed on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
What you missed on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a complete douche-canoe):
- Personally, I prefer Kate Middleton’s. Dress, that is. Not vagina.
- I’m never going to use the word “vagina” correctly. Please stop yelling at me.
- The Golden Girls parody is worth it for the theme song alone.
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Own your own desk-sized Beyonce.
- The perfect anniversary gift.
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are. Crazy is the New Normal.
What you missed on the internets:
- Seeing yourself from someone else’s eyes.
- I started two boards on pinterest. One is bad-ass. The other will probably freak your shit out.
- I couldn’t go accept this award, but I was well-represented.
- Forbes said you should like me. Unless you have a penis, apparently.
- It was a slow news week on New Hampshire Public Radio.
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- My God, I love this man.
- It’s a little-known fact.
- If I could propose to this website, I would.
- I’ve had a lot of people ask how I fight off depression. Drugs, mainly. Also, songs like this.
- What an astronaut’s camera sees.
- Why the internet exists.
This week’s round-up sponsored by the insanely talented people at Round Table Companies, who make books/blogs/life into comic books. They did the illustration for this post. They are scarily awesome. You should check them out.