It’s Sunday and I’m finally crawling out of this depression. Yeehaw, motherfuckers. If you’re currently in the throes of a depression (or are in the position of watching someone who is) please remember that depression is a lying bastard and that this will pass. And life will be brighter again. I promise.
Thank you for reminding me of that, even when I find it hard to believe it myself.
In non-related news, it’s time for the weekly wrap-up. Let’s get started, shall we?
What you missed on Ill-Advised:
- Lesson 25: Online pregnancy test. (Don’t read this if you don’t want to know what happens at the end of Harry Potter.) Stop yelling at me.
What you missed on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- You know when you just want to go to the office kitchen to get coffee, but you don’t want to make smalltalk with the all the people you’ll have to pass? This mug fixes that.
What you missed on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- “The Wheat-Thins Lady.” Awesome.
- Wil Wheaton started a wormhole. Of awesomeness.
- The traveling red dress makes its next stop.
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- Brilliant responses to graffiti.
- Animals being dicks.
- How Will Ferrell touched me.
- Probably the best trailer in the history of the world.
- We missed you, Allie Brosh.
This week’s wrap-up sponsored by my friend Eva, who writes Journal Not Kept. It’s fascinating. Beautiful and horrible and funny and uncomfortable and familiar all at once. And sometimes Liberace shows up. You should go read it. For real.