If you’ve read my book you already know that I have a penchant for hiding in bathrooms because my anxiety disorder forces me in there during parties and any other occasion where there are more than three people in the room.
And that’s what makes this photo particularly fitting:
That’s my book cover in the ladies bathroom of Vromans Bookstore in California (taken by my friend Carol)
In unrelated news, it’s time for the weekly wrap up.
What you missed on my satirical sex column:
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Juanita and Peabody souffle apron
- “I feel your pain” card
- Best party invitations ever
- My daughter’s favorite shirt
- Birthday cards
What you missed on the internets:
- I’m going one last book tour in a few weeks.
- Hailey and Hunter S. Thomcat
- The Philly Inquirer interviewed me
- The secret to multi-management.
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome: