And in less slightly-confusing news, it’s time for this week’s wrap-up:
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Double-sided Unicorn Success Club/Be Nice or I’ll Stab You pillow
- Double-sided Beyonce/Juanita pillow
- As requested, a necklace for those harder days.
What you missed on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- Ask Me Anything. I’m still answering questions as I get time so check back.
- I lost a taxidermy war. Hunter S. Thomcat continued his addiction. General stuff.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
This week’s wrap-up is sponsored by the fantabulous folks at VolunteerSpot, a free (free!) web tool that makes organizing parents and volunteers (and volunteering) faster and easier with online sign-up sheets and calendars. It’s perfect for if you want to help out at your kids’ school but you don’t love the reply-all email hell it always involves. And even if you don’t have something to volunteer for right now, if you take the pledge to volunteer, your school will automatically be entered to win $1500 bucks. Check them out here.