Today’s Thursday and I usually post an old picture for #ThrowbackThursday but today I’m doing an old website instead.
Remember Googlism? You’d put in your name and it would cross-reference the internet and find out what Google really thought about you.
I decided to revisit it today just to see what I’m up to now. A few of my favorites:
- Jenny Lawson is probably the only person who could ever understand Jenny Lawson.
- Jenny Lawson is an award.
- Jenny Lawson is a very strange girl who has friends in spite of herself.
- The Bloggess is who she is.
- The Bloggess is not a douche.
- The Bloggess is getting over this.
- The Bloggess is a guaranteed zombie.
- The Bloggess is certainly no Anne Frank.
- The Bloggess is obviously Team Jacob.
- The Bloggess is my copilot.
- TheBloggess is sooooooo not gonna like this copycat.
- TheBloggess is that katanas from Japanese zombies? Or swords that turn people undead when you kill them? Either way.
- TheBloggess is in the house.
- TheBloggess is on my ‘bloggerstosleepwith’ list.
- TheBloggess is in West Texas this weekend and that is where the storm is.
- TheBloggess is threatened by my beauty and success and threatened to “cut me bad” if I didn’t drop out of the scene.
Awesome. And how are you today? According to Google, that is?