Sometimes I look at what people are searching for that brings them to this blog, and sometimes the search term is so long that you have to hover over it with your curser to see the search phrase pop up, and then you just sort of back away slowly while shaking your head.
Below is a screenshot of a few things people were googling that brought them to this blog. (If you can’t read the picture then click on it once to see a larger version.)
PS. A message to the person leaving the second search-term: I’m not sure if you meant to write “babyshitting” or “babysitting” but either way, you’ve managed to misspell it. Also, what is wrong with you?
And in other news, it’s time for the weekly wrap-up:
Shit I made in my shop (Named “EIGHT POUNDS OF UNCUT COCAINE” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- FOR CHRIST SAKE, LOIS.
- Get your kid kicked out of camp!
- Hunter S. Thomcat sings. (And magnet version.)
- As requested, a Juanita Weasel, Copernicus-the-homicidal-monkey, Jefferson Peabody mug.
Shit that I’m vaguely involved with on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- Number 8. Now I want to read about a mouse magician. Dammit, Bustle.
- I’m doing the morning keynote at Blogher this Friday and then I think I might be doing a book signing at the conference book store (if that even exists.) Come find me if you’re there.
- Never change, internets.
- I did a small scream.
- The future is here, and it’s horrible.
- The Doctor Who theme song performed by screaming goats.
- I’m thinking of starting a new category called “Shit you should buy or steal”. This book would go on it. It’s pricey but worth it and now I’m building my own Cabinet of Wonder.