It’s been a rough week but if you’re reading this it means you’re still alive. Or that you have very good internet reception in the afterlife. Either way, this calls for a small celebration:
It’s the small things, y’all.
And now, our weekly wrap-up. Buckle-up, Buttercup.
Shit I made in my shop (Named “EIGHT POUNDS OF UNCUT COCAINE” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- AAAAAAAHHHHH! (That’s my excited scream.)
- I think we’ve all been this drunk. (Victor says this sloth isn’t drunk but I’m pretty sure all sloths are drunk/and or high. That’s why they’re so slow and adorable and why they aren’t allowed to operate heavy machinery.)
- I don’t cook, but I’m willing to make an exception for this.
Shit you should buy or steal because it’s awesome:
- It doesn’t have to be Xmas for me use this, does it? Because I think I just found the perfect thing to hang from the dashboard.
- I don’t own real china because it’s too expensive but I’m starting to see the draw now.
This week’s wrap-up is brought to you by a book you should check out: Surviving Mental Illness Through Humor by Alyson Herzig & Jessica Azar. One in four people suffer from mental illness and this book aims to break that stigma with tales of hope, despair and hilarity by writers walking their own mental health journey as they discuss their experiences with depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, anorexia, agoraphobia, panic disorder and more. I ordered several copies because it’s right up my alley and probably yours. Bonus: They lowered the price this month in honor of May being Mental Health Awareness month. Buy it here.