me: I can’t sleep.
me: Because pretty much everyone in the world calls pineapples “ananas” or something similar, except for America but why? I assume it’s because pineapples look like pine cones on the outside? But they aren’t like apples on the inside. They’re more like oranges. Why don’t we call them pine-oranges?
Victor: Well now I can’t sleep either.
And now, the weekly wrap-up:
Shit I made in my shop (Named “EIGHT POUNDS OF UNCUT COCAINE” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Publisher’s Weekly named Furiously Happy to the Best Audiobooks of 2015 and Working Mother gave me an award.
- Saved up enough to buy my first addyeB original. She’s awesome.
- This. New pot is scary. Also, I’m old.
- This tortoise (and you, and Alan Rickman) could save a life.
- I was late to the lovefest of Humans of New York but I totally get it now. Read this book.
- This video:
This week’s wrap-up is brought to you by Rocky Mountain Essentials, a family-owned company that creates all natural health & beauty products. “We believe in three things; amazing customer service, fair prices and the producing products from the highest quality ingredients. Most products manufactured and package in the USA, and US shipping is free for orders over $20.” Plus, their instagram is freaking awesome and lightly sprinkled with kittens. Just saying.