I just tried to leave a comment on someone’s blog, but instead of posting my comment, the blog stopped me and was like, “Not so fast, you. Are you even human?“
Is this really a problem? Are there a lot of houseplants and robots trying to leave comments on blogs? Also, what does this even mean? Why ask if I’m a human and then give me a weird photo of a wall? I assumed I was supposed to write the calligraphy on the wall, but when I wrote “B O” it said I wasn’t a human, which is ridiculous because if there’s one thing that humans are good at, it’s at recognizing B.O.
I complained to Victor that computers were judging me for not being human enough and he looked at me like I was insane and said that I need to type in “130″, not “B O”, and that there must be something wrong with my eyes. And he’s probably right, but I’m pretty sure that just proves that I’m human because I suspect robots almost never have to get stronger glasses.
And now, time for the weekly wrap-up:
Shit I made in my shop (Named “EIGHT POUNDS OF UNCUT COCAINE” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Last week I had insomnia and asked everyone on twitter what they wanted and these were the things they requested:
- The perfect gift for bridesmaids or weddings. Rum not included.
- Irreverent cake balls for strange parties. Or to keep people from stealing your food. Whatever.
- Waterproof iPad mini sleeve.
- Restickable wall decals.
- Juanita Weasel tray for ruined soufflés or anything else.
- Small poster for an Elementary School Counseling office. Follow your dreams. Even if your dream is to be a small cat riding a pegasus.
- Poster for awesome people.
Shit that I’m vaguely involved with on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- I won an award for mental illness but I’m too mentally ill to accept it.
- You guys are extraordinarily creative and I love you.
- I’ve got nothin’ this week. This funeral stuff took over my life. Sorry. If you have something awesome you’ve seen on the internet, please share.
Shit you should buy or steal because it’s awesome:
- Hailey picked this one and says it should be mandatory reading for all 4th graders: Zita the Spacegirl (a graphic novel)
- Bank vault of 8 million gold coins to swim in like Scrooge McDuck. Bring your own spats! (And also 5 million dollars.)
This week’s wrap-up is brought to you by JustGoGirl, which is a product you need if you’ve ever laughed so hard you peed a little. Apparently the same thing happens when you run marathons or work out, although I wouldn’t know about that so much. Basically, it’s a pad designed for athletic leaks, which is a problem that affects 1/3 of all woman. You totally need to check it out here because people swear by them.