I’m late on this again. By, like…weeks. I don’t know what my problem is either.
What you missed on Ill-advised:
What you missed on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a complete douche-canoe):
What you missed on on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
What you missed in my shop (which I still need to name):
- I vehemently endorse kittens on heroin.
- I furiously oppose kittens on heroin.
- I’m undecided. But we’re getting the band back together.
What you missed on the internets:
- As requested: Now you can get thebloggess on kindle. Why would you want this? I have no idea.
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- My friend David made a Christmas Album of himself humming 27 songs about angry rabbits and jelly. Says David, “Everyone has been extremely pleased so far.”
- “Needs an octtoman.“
- “YOU’LL NEVER ENJOY BEING ATTACKED IF YOU DON’T CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.”
- You either won’t think this is funny at all or you’ll giggle helplessly while your husband tells you how not funny it is.
- FUCKING WAIT YOUR TURN, DUDE.
- People getting tatered.
This week’s wrap-up sponsored by InCultureParent, a magazine for parents raising little global citizens. I actually love this website. It’s about the quiet revolution in parenting and its multicultural message of inclusion, acceptance and diversity, and it calls to expand your mindset with shared cultural knowledge. Including recipes for Armenian martinis. Viva la revolution!