Milk is confusing.

Victor: Ew. Did you just pour tap water into your cereal? me: Yes, because there’s too much milk in the milk. Victor: What. me: We only have whole milk but I like 2% milk. What’s the other 98% of 2% milk? It’s gotta be water, right? But also, why doesn’t it cost 2% as muchContinue reading “Milk is confusing.”

Ups and downs and ups

You know when you find a big puddle of water where there shouldn’t be a big puddle of water and you’re like, “Ugh, I hope that’s not pee” and then a second later you realize that it’s water that has run down the wall because there’s a leak somewhere and you suddenly are like, “Fuck.Continue reading “Ups and downs and ups”

I need a distraction

Sometimes when my head is a mess I have to distract myself with movies. You’d think that ridiculous comedies would be the best thing for depression but I’ve found that the cognitive dissonance on not being able to laugh at something that I know should be funny actually makes it worse and so instead IContinue reading “I need a distraction”

Hello, strangeling!

Every time I type out “strangeling” my blog turns it into “strangling” and it’s a fair guess but at a certain point you’d think it would learn. Anyway, if you are a member of my book club (The Fantastic Strangelings – JOIN US!) then you are used to me apologizing for opening the discussion threadContinue reading “Hello, strangeling!”

%d bloggers like this: