This is for you. This is as close as I came to making a holiday card this year. It’s also as close as I came to being murdered by my cats this year. But you are worth it.
And in unrelated news, it’s time for the weekly wrap-up:
What you missed in my shop (Named “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- The Official 2014 Bloggess Calendar. Because next year can’t come soon enough.
- It’s like if your 1985 Lisa Frank notebook came to life.
What you missed on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- I’m doing a keynote at Blogherand another one in Canada but I’m not sure if I’m supposed to announce that yet.
- Did a quick interview with The Hook
- Somehow made it on the “29 Book to Get You Through Your Quarter-Life Crisis” List
- Hunter S. Thomcat when he wants something.
- I love you too, Canada.
- And thank you, Kobo!
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
This week’s wrap-up is brought to you by Fix The Toaster, which aims at awareness and prevention of car crashes. Nearly 32,000 Americans die in car crashes annually. 80% of car crashes are PREVENTABLE. If the TOASTER was killing that many people we’d think it was ridiculous. We’d un-plug it and say, let’s Fix The Toaster. Be aware and be safe out there, people. You’re worth it.