Ebay just asked me to take a survey about how my experience selling my camera that was broken by ghosts is going:
So far, no response. Probably because they get this kind of feedback all the time.
This week on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a douche-canoe):
This week on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
- I wrote a children’s book about Georgie Rabbit who was a chocolate ruby taco with a hearing aid and glasses. I’m too lazy to get it published but I want kids to read it so instead I’m going to put together a website where artists can submit their own visions of Georgie. Kind of a Georgie Collective but with less implied communism.
This week on the internets:
- Someone sent me this link with the subject line “You’re huge in France!” which was very flattering except that I read a little French and I’m fairly sure it says something like “Bitch, if you’re too uncoordinated to not get stabbed by a fucking table then you probably don’t even deserve to live through the zombie apocolypse.” Touché, mon ami.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- Error report. Awesome.
- Fake science. One of these I actually believed. I’m not going to tell you which one.
- I sent this to everyone who doesn’t understand why I blog even though there’s no real money in. They still don’t understand but I feel slightly more validated.
- The fact that this guy is a long-running hoax makes this even better.
- Sassy Gay Friend does Hamlet, Juliet and Othello.