I’m fairly sure the entire world can be divided into two groups. Those who like the crunchy edges of the brownies, or normal people who start eating brownies from the center even though their husbands yell at them for making a hole in the brownies. Technically every brownie you take makes a hole in the brownies, Victor. Victor disagrees. Time for a survey.
And now, our weekly wrap-up. Buckle-up, Buttercup.
Shit I made in my shop (Named “EIGHT POUNDS OF UNCUT COCAINE” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- LADYLIKE AS FUCK. The perfect shirt for church.
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- NASA thought Sally Ride needed 100 tampons for one week “just to be safe.” From what?
- How to blow your cat’s mind by brushing it’s teeth.
- Five Helpful Answers To Society’s Most Uncomfortable Questions
Shit you should buy or steal because it’s awesome:
- Zombie Dice. My sister brought this over last week and we played until everyone was dead. I highly recommend. (Not the “everyone dying” part. The playing family games together part.)
This week’s wrap-up is brought to you by the lovely Marysol James, author of 18 steamy, sexy, slinky contemporary romance books, including the Amazon best selling ‘Unseen Enemy’ and ‘Dangerous Curves’ series. Marysol’s stories are explicitly sensual (very!) and offer smart plots, a bit of humor and lots of character development, so her romance books appeal to readers who want emotional connection as well as sexuality. She also tackles tougher topics such as illness, alcoholism and abuse – but she believes in Happily Ever Afters and makes sure her couples always end up together, despite the odds. You should check her out here.