I really thought I had a post ready for today because I had one in my draft folder scheduled for today that was titled “MISSING” but I just opened it up to check it and there’s nothing there. It’s totally blank. I suspect it’s maybe an ironic practical joke that I decided to play on myself when I was drunk.
Nice one, me. You totally got us. Again. Please stop drinking.
It’s almost Sunday, so that means it’s time for the weekly wrap-up.
Let’s begin, shall we?:
What you missed on Ill-Advised:
What you missed on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
- Actual x-rays of Victor’s bionic arm before and after surgery.
- Then I got a bag of famous sheep hair in the mail.
What you missed on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a complete douche-canoe):
What you missed in my shop (tentatively named “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Extremely cheap poison mug to fuck with the people at work you don’t like. Look at the description on the bottom left-hand side detailing why you need this.
What you missed on the internets:
- I just barely squeaked in. Also, I have no idea who this person is. He seems nice though.
- I’m cursing inappropriately in Austin for charity. You should totally come.
- I look like a vulva. Apparently.
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
This week’s wrap-up sponsored by my sweet friend Kevin who runs FreePrintable.net, which offers tons of free, printable templates and documents. And voodoo dolls and clip art and pictures of horses. Or print all out all of them and make the most surreal, free coloring book ever. Or print your own money. And then go to jail for using it to pay for ad spots. Seriously, Kevin…I *will* press charges. Get your shit together. PS. You can sign up for his updates here.