A friend of mine was being hassled by assholes, so I made him this card. It’s a quote by Plato. But updated for our times:
In unrelated news, it’s Sunday! Which means it’s time for the weekly wrap-up. Let’s get started, shall we?
What you missed on Ill-Advised:
What you missed on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a complete douche-canoe):
What you missed on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Be kind or be stabbed card.
- Knock knock, motherfucker greeting card
- As requested, a Beyonce shirt with no cursing.
What you missed on the internets:
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- Guy asked for help with photoshop. Help was given. Sort of.
- Bad lip-reading with Rick Perry. Awesome.
- I feel you, cat. That’s how I felt all day yesterday.
This week’s wrap-up sponsored by my sweet friend, Jenna McCarthy, who is not Jenny McCarthy. She’s awesome and has the best book trailer ever. She’ll be on the Today Show tomorrow. Her book, If It Was Easy They’d Call the Whole Damn Thing a Honeymoon, comes out the next day. Then on Wednesday she cures cancer. I made up that last one but it seemed legit.