This morning I woke up and quickly wrote down this idea because it’s going to make a million dollars. It’s a leotard…with a TARDIS on it. A LeoTardis. Because it markets both to people who love Doctor Who and people who love leotards. Then I woke up a little more and realized that I was in that weird dream state where all bad ideas seem awesome. But now I keep remembering that I have some kind of great idea and then remembering that it’s actually a terrible idea. So I’m disappointing myself every few minutes.
This is my life.
Ps. Hang on…
Still a bad idea.
And now, time for the weekly wrap-up…
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Fresh from the Lady-Garden
- Bloggess Tour Shirt
- TEAM VICTOR (as requested) (by Victor)
- MAKE ME SOME BASKETTI
- The perfect Mothers Day card
What you missed on the internets:
- MISFITS FTW.
- Free Jean Louise puppet (to keep you company in lines)
- Furiously Happy Bracelet
- I didn’t think I’d sound this way either.
- DAME interview
- Define “stab”.
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- LEGOs don’t actually have vaginas. But it’s still awesome. (Turn your speakers down.)