If you follow me on twitter then you already know that my cat, Rolly, (the one who sits on my head while I brush my teeth) went missing. For days. And I lost my shit.
Then (when I’d finally resigned myself to the fact that she might be dead) I started looking online to find out how long it would take before I could find her body. This is what I found:
Then I laughed in spite of myself, and then Rolly walked up to me as if nothing had happened. It was totally fucked up, and I suspect she wandered into an open wardrobe and ended up in Narnia. Cat’s are weird like that.
In unrelated news, it’s Sunday! Which means it’s time for the weekly wrap-up. Let’s get started, shall we?
What you missed on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a complete douche-canoe):
What you missed on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
- Dick and Jane and Vampires. I finally got my hands on a real copy yesterday. Best book ever.
- The full Rolly story.
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
What you missed on the internets:
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
- From now on I’m doing all of my interviews this way.
- I’m fairly sure Mike and Kayla are being sarcastic, but “I might be seizing” is my new favorite phrase.
- Beyonce the Giant Metal Chicken, has almost 25,000 fans. Which is kind of ridiculous. And hysterical. I might be seizing.
This week on Shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- “That’s how you do it, bitch.”
- It’s math. And it’s fucking awesome. I feel like I’ve been lied to my entire life. (There are a ton more doodling-in-math-class videos here.)
- Love this. (Full disclosure: I own my own Magic deck and I know how to use it.)
- Today I learned the continents can be rearranged to form a giant chicken.
This week’s wrap-up sponsored by my friend Heidi (from Girl to Mom.com) who sends me awesomely incoherent emails about haunted clowns and beloved hookers. I’d probably make a pass at her if I wasn’t married, and if she was a red-head. You should probably check her deliciously twisted blog out.