Earlier this week I told you about a tiny, dead weasel I dressed, adopted and named Juanita. Within a few days she had her very own meme and a line of products. Kinda fucking impressive for a dead weasel, if you ask me. And possibly a little cocky. Regardless, she brought joy and laughter to many, and several of you will be getting emails about free Juanita junk because you entered something bad-ass into the meme contest, but the ultimate winner was a personal favorite of mine from Bart Smith:
And in other news, it’s Sunday, which means it’s time for the weekly wrap-up:
What you missed on Ill-Advised:
- Lesson 32: The Authentic You Might Be a Real Asshole
- Lesson 33: I manage to offend even more people than usual.
What you missed on the Houston Chronicle:
What you missed in my shop (tentatively called “Eight pounds of uncut cocaine” so that your credit card bill will be more interesting.):
- Juanita Weasel desk statue
- Juanita in an apron, ON an apron
- Juanita Weasel Water Bottle
- Souffle poster
What you missed on the internets:
- WATCH THIS VIDEO. My friends (Dr. Pants) know my anxiety disorder is too high to go see them in concert so instead they’re coming to my bathroom to play for me. And they’re broadcasting it live. Which means you just got invited to a party in my bathroom. THAT JUST HAPPENED. Your homework: Fall in love with my favorite Dr. Pants song: If I Were John Cusack
- Okay, Canada. You asked for something special.
- Juanita Weasel for president
- Kick-ass stuff I pinned.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome
This week’s wrap-up brought to you by my amazingly talented friend Sylvia, who wrote a fabulous ebook that costs less than a coke. It’s called Fear of Landing: You Fly Like a Woman and it’s her true story about learning to fly after being told by a man that she can’t. The perfect inspirational gift for your daughter (or son). Plus, it’s less than a dollar and only takes an hour or two to finish. EVERYONE WINS. I highly recommend.