This week on my sex column (which is satirical and relatively safe for work if your boss isn’t an asshole):
This week on the internets:
- I got interviewed by 5 Minutes for Mom and I looked fat and also I was a little drunk and I wasn’t allowed to curse or talk about semen so there’s a lot of awkward pauses where I’m telling myself to shut up. Awesome.
This week on my mommy blog on the Houston Chronicle:
- I am a horrible person and you shouldn’t send me PR pitches.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-write-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- Women are like puzzles because prior to 1920 neither had the right to vote. Puzzles still don’t.
- I’m still looking for this Bible.
- DearOldLove.com: “I wish I knew the girl who ruined your ability to commit in future relationships so I could go back in time and kill her.”
- The most awesome review of the Twilight books. Ever. And yes, I’ve read them all. Stop judging me.