It’s still Sunday for another couple of hours so that means I’m not technically late for my weekly wrap-up of shit-I-was-doing-when-I-wasn’t-here.
This week on my sex column (which is satirical and vaguely safe for work if your boss isn’t a douche-canoe):
This week on Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle:
This week on the internets:
- When some guy on the internet asks you to send him pictures of you sleeping the average girl would probably get a restraining order against him. Luckily for both of us, I’m far below average.
- Al Roker sent out a tweet about me and William Shatner. Baffling.
This week on shit-I-didn’t-come-up-with-but-wish-I-did-because-it’s-kind-of-awesome:
- Makes me want to go to Iceland (a titch of nudity)
- I’m bizarrely fascinated by this.
- From Autist to Artist
- This is beautiful and it also gave me a panic attack.
Comment of the day: I think you look like the love child of Judy Garland and Frida Kahlo in this picture. I mean, the love child if two women could create a child and if there were any way in the world the two might have gotten along long enough to create the aforementioned love child. Arco Iris is spanish for rainbow. I think they would have agreed that rainbows were awesome, though Frida’s would have been tragic and steeped in loss and pain, while Judy’s would have been wistful. And tragic. Maybe it’s good they didn’t have you. ~ Amanda